Im ashamed of my Hindu origins

This is me writing at the age of 31, i have been once thrashed and paraded with torn clothes by hindu Rightwing Shiv Sainiks for taking an objection on an ugly larger than life poster of Bal Thackeray in my neighbourhood. Then once again thrashed by menacing hindoos for objecting to a stupid religious ritual which went all night long. I hereby want to declare that if I die/ get killed for a reason or another i want my dead body buried after all my organs are being put to medical use but it should not be touched by or used for a brahmin/ uppercaste (my parents included) / rich person. It should be put to use for any dalit/ adivasi/ transgender person only. If that is not possible then my body should be buried not cremated. 

Regards, Mandar Mallappanavar 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Complacent Middle Class of South Asia

What can uplift our DEMOCRACY?

Political & Social Revolutions go hand-in-hand